Trump vs Harris debate September 10

You can't say that it's not because you are not consciously aware of your subconscious biases even if you were cognizant of your conscious ones.

1 Like

I don't think you're emotionally mature enough to understand the psychology of sexism.

1 Like

notorious for lying, but look at his speeches during his term as VP, guy could speak clearly and was a good public speaker, even during the 2020 election it wasn't nearly as bad as it is now. His old age is really effecting him, guy has Alzheimer's and is probably 5 years away from death at best

Nobody said otherwise. I am just saying Biden was still a shitty speaker even before and beat Trump. Trump's effectiveness on the stage alone won't decide things.

It'll come down to the ad messaging and spending in the battleground states.

Actually female candidates are preferred by both sexes (see the bottom of this chart) -- any "sexism" or "misogyny" you've experienced is likely to be a result of your poor personal character.

https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/716290

1 Like

Sorry!

We find that the average effect of being a woman (relative to a man) is a gain of approximately 2 percentage points.

Our results add to the growing body of experimental and observational evidence that voter preferences are not a major factor explaining the persistently low rates of women in elected office.

1 Like

That being said, feel free to posit (as a member of a group with in-group preference) that your group's election failures are due to in-group preference of a group that actually has out-group preference toward your group -- not in-group preference as you've said! I know it's impossible for you to do otherwise because you're a member of said group with in-group preference.

1 Like

That's a lot to say about a candidate that's going to win over 350 electoral votes. SAD! Let me guess, you're voting for some ancient geezer with less than 5 years left in the tank? SAD!

there was never any election fraud in 2020

keep coping tho

have fun doing it again

Biden was the ONLY person trump could have beaten

have fun with your Trump (losing the election) Derangement Syndrome

i don't know about everyone else but you're clearly one anyway

another enemy of the state

1 Like

now he has to actually defend his awful policies, he cant just say pee pee poo poo joe biden and win

I don't support Trump but this is one of the most braindead / wet brain takes I've ever seen. the entire democratic lineup is too weak and will be destroyed in the next debate.

like in 2016?

kamala and gavin are good speakers and know how to discuss ACTUAL POLICY well enough to poke holes in Trumps agenda

hilary was never charismatic or likable, the current ones are more so

kamala harris's main draw from the incel crowd seems to be her breasts and the tops that she wears. every video I've seen has her fumbling.