Trump vs Harris debate September 10

Insom is not even a voter. He's from Canada

Low IQ and Low Energy.

Perhaps the least qualified person on the entire forum to speak on what Americans need and want. Your understanding of the election is exclusively second- or third-hand (through internet or other media)

thats okay i get the american experience vicariously through you guys

1 Like

name a single Kamala Harris policy without Googling.

1 Like

name a single trump policy without googling.

what ever happened to that wall?

her policies will obviously change not being VP lmao what policy decisions does a VP make

"What policies does a VP make in an executive that is headed by a man with dementia and there is literally no direction or leadership"

1 Like

I can name the things Kamala Harris is in charge of -- you can't.

she’s more pro cop and closer to center than other nominees

she wants medicare for all and wants to re enshrine roe

off the top of my head

medicare for all may be wrong phrasing

Yeah she's basically the duplicate of Bernie 2016.

Is she Pro-Ukraine?

i dont think a president can just re enshrine roe though, just know she talks about it a lot

i assume any SCJ she appointed would support roe

You are literally r*tarded.

Poll results/perceptions of candidates don't really change because they are based on people's intuition for the person (charisma) which doesn't typically change that much

People percieve Kamala as a loser. They didn't vote for her in the primary, thought it was stupid when Biden picked her for VP. We've barely heard about her the last 4 years - they knew she was a non-starter. She has polled and continues to poll very low. They just don't have another candidate who stands a chance.

supreme court justice? dont they have the final say?

she could introduce a bill but it would still have to pass congress senate and the courts, no?