Trump vs Harris debate September 10

Yeah there's rumors that they're A) going to replace him at teh convention or B) let trump Win and blow up the world because everything is os fucked.

They're pressuring him to step down and walk away lmao. "He's a big guy, he's got a lot of pride"

this might have just been a setup -- i dont think he was actually that bad TBH

The dnc actually needs to he dissolved theres zero chance its not rife with political opportunists draining the money from donors and living lavish lives despite being absolute incompetent corrupted ■■■■■■■

I agree, he's had much more disastrous public appearances where they are like "No, nothing happened"

you're a r*tard.

i'm pretty sure that
if you have 0 interest in the people you live around, who "live" on the funding you're talking about, you don't automatically get clearance for your opinions and understanding of said people living through those means - as if they are going to be well rounded opinions because you live in proximity.
you are an incredibly biased person who's never really shown anything different in your history of posting on any such topics

what a nice song

Complete nonsense.

"The candidacy has fallen"

"I'm worried about the president. We should pray for the president"

"His family and his advisors have a lot to explain"

"This night was asked for by the Biden team"

CNN manufacturing consent for a different candidate, it's very brazen

1 Like

Those are actual quotes from the CNN analyst stream. It's actually harsher than the Goy Club stream

"The candidacy has fallen"

"Everything we've been told about his mental acuity is a lie"

oh are you looking to expand into a polycule?

some of it is manufacturing consent, some of it is opportunism. it's likely 75% actual opportunism tbh

1 Like

idk what that is. it would just be lunch and kisses goodbye

these people will tie their careers to certain people/administrations.

2 Likes

Also Trump didn't look bad or offensive at all

CNN is talking about "Republicans who do not want to vote for Donald Trump"

"Trump is dangerous"

He looked saner than several of the mainstream candidates in previous debates (namely HRC vs Obama years ago)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8BZUpZB540 it autoplayed and i've never heard of this shit in my life

Some of it is that the US is actually collapsing militarily so they actually have to scramble to put competent people in charge.

Nyte you and i are politically aligned and i think we have the same chakra. If my gf says yes would you want to go to lunch with me when i visit north carolina or whatever sometime

4 Likes

Trump is dangerous. All white republican men are.

1 Like