Trump vs Harris debate September 10

what

"They're gonna remember him shuffling out. They're gonna remember him staring into the camera"

"Everything I knew to be true but the White House told me not to believe my own eyes, is actually true"

Nobody. Is. Clicking. Your. Links.

I dunno -- at some level you can't fake the potemkin village anymore. If this is what they're saying it's actually over for Biden.

I like the Black guy's glasses

Here's a question -- is there anyone they're tying their horses to? Kamala, Newsome?

1 Like

Or is it just all Bad Biden nonsense.

I assume this is a question for Nyte.

probably newsom

It's likely going to be Kamala, because Newsom will kill his political career if he jumps in.

as in, there is some vague hints in media that newsom is becoming more visible

They're basically turbo fucked -- no one competent will stand on the landmine unless it's turbo rigged.

1 Like

They didn't mention anyone specifically, just clearly saying Biden shouldn't be the candidate

One guy just said "A vote for biden is a vote for kamala harris, and they like her less than they like him"

I'm realizing this guy is the stand-in "moderate conservative" - he's wearing a red tie

BERNUIE

1 Like

just kidding bernie is a ■■■■■■

Just give up on America and start looking towards whats next. There's no future for a country this individualist that won't put in the work to reeducate us radical leftists any more

It's fine, they can just rig the election like they did last time.

No Trump specifically didn't rule out political violence LEL

if only insom were here rn

he's the only real one who knows that none of this matters and the only thing that does matter is the aliens.

1 Like

I hope Trump gets voted in and adds some stronger anti-election rigging tech