Trump vs Harris debate September 10

......what

THE CONTENTS OF HIS POSTS. DO. NOT. MATTER.

Why are you still talking about this? Literally nobody cares what he's posting. The point is that he thinks he has the right to post on the forum without us knowing who he is.

Simple as that.

1 Like

you are exhibiting ■■■■■■■■ degenerate behavior

1 Like

I don't think so. I just stand for forum principles.

1 Like

Well I am just going to step in here and disagree. The content of his posts does matter and he has been playpenned for it.

If somebody shows up and pretends to be someone else and is funny/making good posts while doing so, I will not only not take issue with that person, I will most likely help/support that person in that effort.

This is a PSA to whomever has a very funny parody account ready to go. I will not be revealing your IP location or whatever it is NMA needs to conclude you are not the person you say you are.

this argument is wild

"the right to post on the forum without us knowing who he is"

i'm sorry, what's the issue?

you're mad that someone Might Not Be Who They Say They Are?

He's mad the user is creating a narcissistic "teehee, am I or aren't I" game while also responding dismissively/rudely to people who try to engage with them earnestly

It's a very egoistic posting style - likely indicative of an individual with antisocial or narcissistic personality disorder (look it up in the DSM 5)

You're a dipshit

Hmm, very ironic

Well. I certainly will not be welcoming pastel2 to this community

you just playpenned someone for no reason (other than you did not like them) after bragging about whatever shining model of a moderator you think you are.

you are basically incapable of empathy, and you keep calling people narcissists
what's this about egoist posting styles?

iirc nyte and ewiz hated each other for a long fucking time

Don't forget the fact that he's claiming that the issue with me is that no one can earnestly engage with me, despite the fact that alightsoul has never made an earnest post in his fucking life

you are not a friend to me, or pleasant to be around, please see yourself out and into a pen

The cry about alightsoil brigade is back. Looks like you have finally found an ally Nyte. I wonder what I did to this guy to warrant this treatment - I must have really broken his heart hahahahaha

pathetic, really

1 Like

No one likes you.

2 Likes

You guys are like two peas in a pod.

So cute.