Trump vs Harris debate September 10

Yes, you dislike me because I call you what you are (a fucking moron). Nma dislikes me because I refuse to say who I was. That's totally a failure to create a fake persona. I only had like 20 posts on my past account, and after 3/4 of those you started claiming I was someone else

i get it, you try to downplay everything because you want to live out this fantasy that you're a "good guy"
and all this stuff is "not real" and so people shouldn't insult you and call you an asshole when you're trying to provide things (like the content on this website that no one asked for, but if youre called out for a shitty approach it is UNTENABLE TREATMENT OF YOUR GRACIOUS TIME and could never just be the result of you being a fucking self absorbed person - uncaring of how you impact others, overall)

Maybe you shouldn't be such a fucking thin-skinned dipshit if you don't want to be called out

Give me lounge access, coward

1 Like

why don't you share who you are?

Types like a drunk ewiz

1 Like

Ewiz is the only one faggy enough to use commas like that

1 Like

mmmm i don't quite think that's how drunk ewiz would type, but i understand where you're going with it

Drunk electrowizard was far less coherent than I am

Would you be ok with someone adding you on steam on an anon account, messaging you like they know you, and never actually telling you who they are?

completely misunderstanding me. He NEVER said or claimed to be anyone - that's the point.

1 Like

Its ewiz

1 Like

Literally everyone else who said dipshit still posts

Other than drawed who used it one time

Ewiz youre so fucking weird bro

1 Like

"be ok with"

uhm
i don't have to speak to them nma, they are free to exist on steam anon.

i literally know people on this forum who "speak" to me like i'm simply an Caricature Online but won't admit that is not the case, so your question is more apropo than you know

Youre not a carciature youre lovely..

2 Likes

Unfortunately I'm not the type of person who can let people "freely exist" when they're directly messaging me, posting in my threads, and participating in the same online web-roleplay mafia games as me.

Territorial forum posting.

Dont talk to me go back to rehab or something

1 Like

this sounds very much like a strange personal issue, like you own the Web Space