Trump vs Harris debate September 10

Imagine walking into a respectable barbershop in whatever high income place he lives in (due to his father) in full leather and asking for that ■■■■■■ ass haircut

1 Like

#RESIST another day in my leather jacket telling people to kill themselves online.. saving the world one liberal social cause at a time.

1 Like

Lol. Nah.

1 Like

No doubt speaking extreme political nonsense to the barber and then getting made fun of when he left

Nah.

Hes definitely autistic but i cant stop shitting on him

Yeah, you could consider me something of a hero. I did tell that dipshit to kill himself. And I did it while listening to my favorite punk band - you haven't heard of them. My leather jacket has a few spikes on it, much like my personality. I'm a hard man and have lived a hard life for a while now.

2 Likes

Nyte is probably beside herself and offended by us

and really all he had to do was just log into his original (not banned) account instead of doing some contrived gay roleplay and wasting everyone's time.

@Nyte I understand that you support everyone's right to roleplay, but I think I know more about what types of roleplaying should be allowed than anyone else here.

2 Likes

You can just see in his eyes the look for acceptance and roleplay

Fuck me

offended is not the right word. it is quite a bit like watching the barbarians someone, i don't remember who, was talking about

i think i get where you're coming from - i just don't agree.

If i dress like a biker i will finally find my people and acceptance!! (Is simply autistic)

You can't just flip it and say "The barbarians aren't the barbarians, actually you are!" - that's not how it works!!!!

lmao right you are sir, right you must be

You know its bad when the old guard (jdance, alightsoul, and nmagane) team up to shit on you.

1 Like

This is exactly what I say to the world every time I put on my leather jacket with spikes on it. I say: Please bend me over daddy. This mohawk isn't just for show - pull my hair. Ruin me until I feel loved.

2 Likes

The way the term is defined is that whoever says it first has priority and cannot be affected by it. It's not to say any is better than the other, but it's just a semantic definition.

1 Like