Trump vs Harris debate September 10

Ewiz annoyed a lot of people on the site (and people who left the site) when he last posted.

In fact if you check the final posts of several good mafia players who left, they specifically cite ewiz as the reason.

We would be able to fill a 15 player mafia game with actual good players today if not for ewiz's "contributions" to mafia over the last decade

you do

Pastel is a very very special type of narcissistic attention seek posting that very very few people exhibit. Nobody on this forum currently, but I've seen it before.

1 Like

Sure there's all kinds of terrible people around - but even in prison a pedophile is shunned.

1 Like

He lasted a long time. Wonder what relapsed him

2 Likes

An addict always returns to his affliction.

You reckon he came back for the debate thread v2?

1 Like

fair enough, if it's ewiz i doubt just epok begging for activity would do it

but i guess you never know

It would make sense if he thought to stay detached as some sort of joke, but it really didn't land.

I'm guessing Epok begged Ewiz to come back and Ewiz said I'll only do it if you help me disguise my identity. That's the reason Epok keeps trying to stealth him into the mafia games and the lounge but still insists it's not Ewiz.

In all honesty this really is just Epok's fault, like most issues on the site.

2 Likes

Add me to the lounge

Unfortunately I can't do that.

These are good ones

1 Like

Not surprised that this guy didn't want to take accountability for his old posts.

stop talking about accountability

1 Like

Its 5am in boston. What are you doing step brother.

Im just a cat

If ■■■ actually did message ewiz to come back can you imagine how ■■■ feels right now? Thats funny to think about

2 Likes