Trump vs Harris debate September 10

Im just a cat

1 Like

You can however, make a new account, pretend to be somebody from the old website but don't specify who that is (and insist it is not you if anyone names a specific person), message the admin ■■■, and he will fight to get you added to the Lounge immediately without you making any posts on the main forum at all and without you having to submit any verification of your identity or confirm who you are to anyone.

And if his moderators take issue with that it will become a big drama in the mod backroom.

i think it was meant to be a joke but kind of get the feeling he wasn't interested enough in participating to transition it, and then it became a rebellious act.

i just don't think it ever mattered enough to warrant any of it, but i'm not you

Good thing I still have this image saved.
spitpulpava2

2 Likes

I invite you to make a callout thread where you outline what I've done wrong to you. FMPOV you are just following me around the forum crying and it's a bit of a joke.

you think epok gives a shit? or do you mean just about like looking stupid

1 Like

I suggest another admin actually. I can't say here because i don't want to ruin the surprise but if you search your mind, you might Just find the right guy

1 Like

Bad jokes tend to backfire. Sorry.

Its like inviting the autistic kid to the sleepover

It's like inviting the kid that pees the bed and loves to cut open squirrels to the sleepover

1 Like

Nothing to smile about in my big chungus life

@alight_soul how many squirrels have you killed in your life? Answer honestly, we will know

And how many beds have you peed?

i'm going to ask again, you think epok feels bad?

1 Like

Epok is doing his best with what he's got. Look at who he's got for mods

1 Like

My hatred for ewiz is so visceral i think id have this exact a reaction to his prescence for the next 30 years

The only tell he didnt post was telling a poster to go read a book

1 Like

We know epok is just in it for forum activity and he got what he wanted, there's no need to belabor this point.

2 Likes

There's me, a sociopath. Then the literal dumbest guy on the forum. And then a bunch of ■■■'s old friends who don't post here anymore

1 Like

You could say that epok is just playing games, and we're the pawns.

2 Likes

He really is a mastermind forum manipulator. He got a solid 500 posts out of this.

I dont actually have any tell on ■■■ in the last 7 years. If i met him in real life id have no idea what to expect

1 Like