Trump vs Harris debate September 10

I would post the official epok logo but it's banned as it's classified as doxxing apparently.

1 Like

is this a way of saying what you did was also a bad joke?

No I led the charge against someone who griefed my mafia game. He got what he deserved.

3 Likes

uhm, hes' basically exactly what you'd expect at face value, i think.

His behavior seems completely random to me

I bet if you did an investigation into what time he posts it would be pretty evenly distributed throughout a 24 hour day

I dont understand the guy at all

2 Likes

When I met ■■■ in Chicago I found him extremely attractive (in a non-traditional way) but somewhat smaller than you'd expect.

1 Like

by you i dont' mean you, because... hard time with your outlook and what not.

In terms of arm strength I would say he wouldn't survive a kayak trip on the open ocean but would do just fine in a small lake or lagoon

1 Like

I messaged ewiz "fuck you" thatll probably get him posting again

weird, he's taller than you.

1 Like

Most people are.

I'll still accept Pastel back to the forum if he sincerely apologized for his actions and posted identity verification.

1 Like

Ive looked at ■■■■ selfies over the years and im pretty sure its not even him because it looks like different people

2 Likes

roleplaying?

you are currently the most paranoid user, who used to rant about other users being paranoid, its kind of fascinating.

If pastel posts an up-to-date photo of himself in his spiked leather jacket and gay biker patches and apologizes for his troubled past I will welcome him with open arms as a member of this community.

This is gaslighting.

that's great but nobody cares

1 Like

that's great but nobody cares

JDance is our top investigator currently

And I agree with this, I have had the same thought when ■■■ posts photos

1 Like