Trump vs Harris debate September 10

no, it's not

he just accused me like earlier today of not being myself. he's done it multiple times recently.

You do seem a little off today.

1 Like

we didn't start the fire

Its not kind of fascinating, it is fascinating. Im a fascinating cat

ok, i can accept that.

I think ■■■ is an idea moreso than a person

2 Likes

If this cat had to guess at least

also, epok very much looks like epok - all the time. you're probably just unnerved because you feel attracted to him or something.

1 Like

8v9snz

1 Like

yes that does look a little like epok (you got the name wrong btw)

1 Like

Woke up from my cat nap to post in this thread and keep the site safe

But this cat is going back to bed now.

Good night everyone.

cat-sleep

1 Like

I'm not attracted to the admin ■■■ and I find it extremely offensive that you would say that. That's weird that you would say that. I have never said anything in any way that would indicate that I am attracted to him and there is no proof of that statement. If anything, YOU are attracted to him - which is understandable because he's certainly a very attractive guy but I haven't specifically talked about that on this site and it is gaslighting to say I have.

1 Like

Well, I am also going to bed - and not because you accused me of being attracted to ■■■.

1 Like

The reason why none of the candidates will come out and say Israel is committing genocide in Palestine is because the country and its politicians are controlled by a rootless group of globalist Jews. To say it’s because Israel is a client state of America is hilarious when it is America that is a client state of Israel.

awesome opinion. brave of you to say that.

Also, the debate was funny. Trump wasn’t totally on the ball he could’ve done better and slam dunked biden but he’s listening to too many of these loser republicans telling him to contain himself plus he’s old as shit too and probably has less energy than he did even 8 years ago in 2016.

Biden basically was unable to do the only thing he needed to do which was not look like a dementia patient. Rambling on from abortion into 12 year old girls being murdered by immigrants and saying he beat Medicare were highlights of his lack of mental acuity. Not to mention his closing statement where he said some shit about making fentanyl or some other random shit.

Trump saying he doesn’t know what biden said and doubts biden even knows what he said either was pretty good. The golf shit was good too. Overall trump was still trump but just not at peak performance and biden was a complete dementia patient

1 Like

Thank you NMA

This is exactly why I'm in new France right now.

In trois rivier right now 92% white

On to Quebec city soon (Quebec's capital) 88% white
(A lot of white new england lib tourists and Chinese tourists though)

Then the ferry across st Lawrence to Levis 94% white

You know where all the bullshit protests and nonsense happen? Montreal 60% white. No thanks

I was in Quebec City last weekend. You may want to read this book before moving there

Thank you, they are white ■■■■■■■■

Kinda hillbilly like, and I love it