Trump vs Harris debate September 10

dae remember the rapdawg days...

@bazingaboy @gwez i know u do...

Man walking around Quebec city today was nice. It's just whites with a few blacks here and there. It's so nice

https://www.axios.com/2024/06/29/two-bidens-trump-debate-2024-president

From 10am to 4pm, Biden is dependably engaged — and many of his public events in front of cameras are held within those hours.

Sundowning seems to occur more frequently during the middle stages of Alzheimer's disease and mixed dementia and seems to subside with the progression of the person's dementia.

2 Likes

More dishonesty from the MSM. The debate started at 9PM. Joe isn't some square like that "sober living" rat fuck standing at the other podium, he was already hitting the pen for hours. They want me to turn my back on him for greening out? As if

No, that's Hunter Biden, not Joe Biden.

You should make a ChapoTrapHouse Podcast Discussion Thread -- this space is for serious political discussion.

1 Like

Amber's theory is you see white males who are committed Leftists, and if they're serious about it, there’s something that happened that gave them a sense of real vulnerability. They don't take for granted their position anymore. I never thought about it that way. It was never a conscious thing. But when I look at my interests and my milieu, I think that theory is kind of persuasive. I just kind of laid low and felt vulnerable.

In all seriousness, I don't listen to any podcasts. I don't want to hear people talking if I'm not talking to them. Shut up and stay quiet I'm trying to think

3 Likes

You should be listening to the Night Owls Twitter Space.

I seriosly doubt htat

TRS with Mike Enoch.

The Daily Shoah I mean.

I don't really need any help on developing my anti-white racism

Always thought you were an Indian.

He's just some white dude he's posted several pictures before

aw u member my selfies x3

Iirc he started the member pictures thread