Trump vs Harris debate September 10

You should

They're called the white ■■■■■■■ of America for a reason.

That sundowner article is still MSM gaslighting/lies, of course the staffers are well aware of the mental situation with Joe

They're just trying to dodge responsibility by being like "Well, I only saw him before 4PM"

He's a demented old man. He's like that all the time and they have spent 6 years lying about it to get him elected.

It's attempted spin -- has nothing to do with responsibility. The defining quality of the Biden administration is no responsibility; it is the quintessential Deep State organism (Obama-era staffers).

I've been deeply wired into Reddit lately and there's been major astroturfing/bot activity within the last 24 hours. Obama (who is the libtard Trump) righted the ship and everyone has their marching orders.

2 Likes

ive been burp deeply wired into reddit morty

5 Likes

Oh yeah?

1 Like

What was the righting of the ship anyway? Biden is just old and needs to be replaced?

I don't doubt reddit is astroturfed btw I just don't read much of it

Also don't believe Obama is the origin of any of the marching orders, he's a mouthpiece.

obama is the origin of any marching orders LMAO

This is just wrong -- Obama is the most important libtard figure and will be for the next 20 years. If they could get Michelle to run they'd do it.

Here's an example: compare how wealthy the Obama's are and how they achieved their wealth (movies, book deals) to the Biden crime family (low-tier foreign policy corruption). Obama has a cult of personality around him that mirrors Trump.

This extends to the loyalty of their staff -- can you imagine being a staffer in the WH and tying your career to "Joe Biden" and "The Bidens"? Everyone knows that tying yourself to Obama is how you get paid, how you get power, etc.

1 Like

What, do you guys think that Goldman Sachs decides what goes on in the United States?

completely zog'd out individual

I think this is some overly-podcasted out online conspiracy nonsense. Focus on the red flag I'm waving in front of you and not the man with a sword and a matador costume behind the flag

Maybe it's insufficiently conspiratorial. I simply believe there is a more powerful and effective "deep state" beyond "Obama sent a tweet"

https://x.com/mustkn0w/status/1806860048389349850

1 Like

You are 100% wrong -- there's a quote from Jake Sullivan, the current NatSec head, from 2013 where he says to the degree of "you think there's some room of people where they make the real decisions, but no, it's actually just us"

The people who run the country are the people who joined Obama's staff in 2008 and thought you could solve Black Poverty with least squares.

israel is our greatest ally

This is really something

I just remember Obama campaigning on ending wars in the middle east, shutting down gitmo, all that stuff and I think it was authentic

Then after being sworn in he goes for a talk with some CIA/other alphabet spook. Comes out looking like a ghost

And of course accomplishes none of that in his presidency

Whether former Obama staffers have an excessive amount of sway still is one thing but I believe there is a deeper deep state than just that

obama will win the election 2024

2 Likes