Trump vs Harris debate September 10

i think theres a world where they send trump to prison for a year or 11 months and he still wins the election. but more than likely they just rig the shit again and probably 55% of the country realizes elections are a complete sham

1 Like

the other 45% are complete zog bots and need to be eliminated

a majority of those 45% are probably women too which we could solve that issue by just taking away their right to vote again

Most of these are mask off - like normal people already starting to notice and take issue

Like I said - my normie friends are already aware of the manipulation involved in the mandate

Most that I talk to are annoyed about the open gaslighting/lack of spine on Israel genocide

We all saw what happened to Epstein and his blackmail ring is out in the open

People are even annoyed about migrants

Mainstream public opinion is just a slight push away from the mainstream online conspiracist opinion like a year before Trump's election

Doesn't matter LOL I'm sure the Soviet people hated being disappeared by their government.

im not voting this election its fake and gay

Vote trump quit being a pussy. You live in massachusetts now

is Massachusetts not a liberal stronghold like california? wtf u talking about lmao

absolutely 0 chance it goes red

this is the california of the east coast

its like if you took ■■■ libs from new york and distilled them down to their purest form you would get your average boston voter

Yes it is. Your vote is there because there are a lot of us here who want the state to turn and if it did (or split) that would actually be crazy. But it won't happen if every person is like "Ehh, liberal stronghold, no point in voting"

It's not actually as strong as you think, we've had a republican governor for most of my life

ill vote if youre white

1 Like

post hand

2 Likes

Fun fact Somerville is the first city in the US to legalize polyamory

This isn't the hot polyamory like we have in my friend circle this is the type of polyamory you have in board game groups and guys who like to go to trivia nights at the bar and drink IPAs

You can literally meet me in person we live in the same city

Just know if you do come meet me we will be having sex.

We are, after all, ■■■■ living in boston.

yea we can meet whenever i dont care

1 Like