Trump vs Harris debate September 10

you want to go to tatte or something

im just posted up in southie 24/7 these days i dont go outside at all, it would have to be preferably sometime after around 2pm when i wake up

You live in South Boston right? I was in the Seaport like 2 hours ago

yes in south boston, i went to cambridge for dinner tonight

Tbh southie sucks you need to get out more. Go into the city, experience normal boston life (anything within 10 mins of the red line)

Where'd you go

puritan and comapny

i dont like boston much at all, the areas outside of the city are nice though

when i went to city hall to get my parking pass there were pan african flags up and an entire hallway dedicated to black civil rights leaders throughout history

2 Likes

Haven't been, looks pretty gay and yuppie

I live not far from there though

There are good restaurants in that area, it is actually kinda working class and heavily brazilian in some parts

You want the working people places not the places for young professionals. But boston generally is known for having bad food

There's also a long outdoor hallway in that area which is a memorial to the holocaust (opposed I presume)

There are like smoke effects coming out of the ground to remind you of the 600 million burned in the fires. People take instagram photos there

boston has terrible food yeah the best restaurant i went to was pickety place and that was like an hour and a half in the woods in new hampshire

oh yeah i saw that too when i was waiting for my uber

im going to be in cambridge because i have a consultation about removing a pre cancerous mole on my back ill be probably done around 4-430 pm if you want to get food or something i will likely have not eaten yet for that day

1 Like

on tuesday i will be

Damn

You should take the red down to Quincy, actual working people and decent restaurants

Asian if you're into that (let's be honest - we both know you are)

ive actually grown to dislike most asian food as i get a bit older, i had some bad sushi in LA that turned me off of it, and chinese food has always been weird to me. the only types of asian food I really like are hotpot and korean bbq but those are like base level hardly even asian food

if youre like some chinese foreign exchange student type or something i will be polite in person but just know i will deport you back to china if given the opportunity

1 Like