Trump vs Harris debate September 10

I get that we are not the cream of the crop on this site but suggesting we would ever work for a US government contractor is outrageous - we do have standards and morals here.

1 Like

@ilmemmerdelui is probably actually the smartest, most handsome, grounded, and intelligent member of the forum. And if you dont think so its because you are jealous.

Im not kidding

Not going to like that post. Because I'm humble.

I'm the most grounded. I'm the closest to the ground

1 Like

You need to wordfilter Bayes off the forum -- it's just painful.

Somehow i am probably the most wealthy member of the forum and have a girlfriend. You guys must not be trying

@SOPHIE believe this one's for you.

1 Like

also add all the function names in scikit-learn to the censor list

1 Like

Can you even work a computer? Or do you do all your work from your iphone?

I'm just blocking this guy until everything from his Data Science degree is wordfiltered.

2 Likes

It would be a lot easier for you to shut me up if you started lifting weights, or got a gun

I would take Electrowizard with his awful Deleuze Tattoos, the stealing from Barnes and Noble, and the talking about having a three-way with some woman and her daughter -- this guy is just a Bernie Bro burnout.

You're blocked forever.

No---Wait--- Don't. I need you. No no no no stop. I can make this right. I'll start posting slurs and verbally abusing women

1 Like

You really should get a gun though. And when you do, you know what needs to be done.

You can change the world

I'm not going to read posts shitting on software development and then posts about completely intractable Bayesian methods unless utilizing platform dependent optimized samplers in the same breath.

It's over -- you're blocked.

2 Likes

You think people are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for vague expectations? Are these guys like the biden pay pigs?

1 Like