Trump vs Harris debate September 10

i dont have legal immunity for official actions :pensive:

See above post

Again, going in front of the house or having a house investigation is like political theatrics in almost all situations. The department of justice needs to investigate it for anything real to be done

Theres nothing to investigate

Ok

How about you investigate barron trumps memecoin rugpull

Get owned noob

“Legal issues corporate finance and strategy”

Country used to be filled with patriots -- it's now just filled iwth people who have zero connection to it.

1 Like

I made like 70k

1 Like

Based

what are you complaining about then

so thats theatrics, but having the DOJ investigate a private citizen for matters that could all be done in a way that's 100% legal with no evidence to the contrary wouldn't be

It's actually incredible how much cash hunter got off them. most politicians are much cheaper to buy

Yes I'm Arguing the Legal Theatrics and Machinations Of an Institution That Recently Revealed That Lied About the President Not Being An Advanced Stage Dementia Patient.

1 Like

take it to the Legal Theatrics and Machinations Of an Institution That Recently Revealed That Lied About the President Not Being An Advanced Stage Dementia Patient thread

1 Like

no evidence to the contrary bro hes SMOKING CRACK and they said he was there providing advice on legal issues, corporate finance, and business strategy. are you ok????

1 Like

what is the point of the DOJ if its not to investigate private citizens who are potentially committing crimes?? you think the DOJ is busting dudes robbing liquor stores???????

he's a Yale Law graduate. That opens doors us little people only get to read about on the news, or in the Trump vs Biden debate CNN 9pm est thread

1 Like