Trump vs Harris debate September 10

FBI, DOJ, whatever

The DoJ investigated it -- it must haven't happened.

Is Hunter Biden even registered under FARA?

he's first and foremost, a crack head who smokes big rocks and fucks prostitutes at the same time

1 Like

Based

2 Likes

yea go try that lifestyle see how long they keep you around at your job

1 Like

yale is not sending their finest, in this thread and elsewhere.

2 Likes

Just flush all legitimacy down the toilet -- it's a race to the bottom.

Hunter Biden isn't mafia. aahahahahahahaa

just because you couldn't hack it as a working man with a drug addict lifestyle doesn't mean you get to keep the rest of us that can down

1 Like

Just thought that one up -- really annoyed with town not playing to its win condition of lynching mafia.

big rock smoka

we smoking big rocks ni gga big ass mf rocks of crack then n i gga we goin to the ukraine to smoke bigger rocks

1 Like

I hope div knows that he's going to be killed for this shit. You're going to die when Donald Trump is elected.

1 Like

them trump ni ggaz hatin on me for smokin a little rock like n igga you ever tried smoking some rock? maybe you should try ni gga it would have your hatin ass all chilled out n shit maybe you'd quit fuckin with me if you had some rock of your own. ni ggas just jealous of all the rocks i smoke and all the $250 an hour LA hoes i be fuccin n igga

1 Like

true yeah, div i will remember these posts when donald trump wins the elections and we begin purging the united states of all brownoids and communists

qv

I've already told you. The empire is over. Nobody you will ever elect to the presidency for the rest of history will have the balls to turn the military on domestic anarchists and communists. Used to be a proper country

Im not

You will not be allowed into the Trumpenreich Zone and will likely be murdered by socioeconomic factors. Sorry!

1 Like