Trump vs Harris debate September 10

You guys have lost your jenna marbles. He lives in canada, which doesnt have an extradition treaty with the usa. Hes fine to say whatever he wants

1 Like

India was committing extrajudicial assassinations in Canada -- why can't the US? I was there last year.

1 Like

I even have the Canadian Helicopter connections if he wants to die Hoppewave style.

I'm going to mail in thousands of ballots

2 Likes

They don't have crack in Ukraine because they don't have the CIA in Ukraine

1 Like

Average Yale Law build

4 Likes

I wanna wish Happy Canada Day to the Canadians but they have King Charles as a monarch and that's unacceptable so close to the 4th of July. It's like you have king cooties.

Btw Joe Biden's connection to the corruption with Hunter in Ukraine is well-established

There is almost certainly a paper trail of transactions, emails, colleagues/co-conspirators willing to testify

It just hasn't been prosecuted because the guy in charge has been president for the last 4 years.

And when it's relevant social media can make it illegal to talk about the story on their site, mainstream media can bury it or gaslight (like they did with dementia joe)

This is like saying in 2016 "If Epstein is flying minors around the world to sleep with celebrities and politicians, why hasn't he been prosecuted?" Because it doesn't serve the people in power that's why. On more than one occasion people who had an opportunity to prosecute Epstein after 2000 were specifically told to back off - years later those same people have jobs as heads of major government orgs or in the presidential cabinet

Aliens are now the most rational explanation

After the supreme court decision I can't be prosecuted for any action I take while acting in an official mod capacity

The people in power are wildly variable as far as their allegiances and views.

This is as stupid as arguing that hedge funds are "the rich" and framing it as us vs them

Didn't read your post

Neither did i

There isnt one clear defined group of powerful "them" people

Its PvP at every echelon of society

To be frank with you you sound insane when you type stuff like that.

1 Like

Dont bother responding. Ill be in the bath tub watching videos of catastropic dam collapses until my girlfriend is off work

If you would like to follow along.