Trump vs Harris debate September 10

1 Like

Guess that's why I'm a moderator of this site and you are a lowly worm. I respect the tradition and uphold the law of the land.

1 Like

Shut up bitch

1 Like

"nooo I'm Trump's biggest soldier -- they can't de-ligitimize every institution in the US"

You want to help Trump? You need to internalize that if you hear your neighbor voted Biden, it's morally permissible to murder them and their family. That's all that matters.

It's like a Batman movie. Nothing else matters.

You are fucking delusional

1 Like

Batman is not a democrat you stupid ■■■■■■ . He goes out at night in a costume and beats homeless and mentally ill people to death with his fists.

Nobody with a voice that low and that much money is a democrat. It's just a fact of life.

Please, as if this doesn't describe at least a dozen bateman-type silicon valley liberals

Name 1 silicon valley liberal who would be below a tinny tenor in the acapella group

I cant

1 Like

Chatgpt keeps recommending me squeakers

you think zuck has been training MMA the past few years just for fun? Do I need to connect the dots for you?

I cannot believe that elon bitched out of the cage fight

Zucc would be a high tenor imo

i love you jdance <3 thanks for being a fan

1 Like

Youre 31 stop doing the "my haters are my biggest fans" cringe shit

i'll take a shower later and put some product in my hair since you're so concerned about my appearance