Trump vs Harris debate September 10

pretty stream later

Lets bring this to a different thread there is serious discussion going on in this one.

yeah your attempts to bully me are pretty cringe i agree

you can keep trying though maybe one of these days you'll say something that i care about

i want some better material outta you when i get back

The earth has not and will never be visited by aliens

1 Like

wrong

Sorry about his outbursts guys. Carry on

here's the full clip btw

you're spending your beautiful afternoon/evening carefully editing a clip to make me look as bad as possible, so that like 5 people who don't even like you will hopefully laugh at it

you're so cooked bro

Batman def is a democrat he doesn't kill bad guys

Joker is anarchist

Yeah Batman is a member of the Swole Left.

1 Like

Most people on this forum have that guy blocked anyway. I wouldn't worry about him.

1 Like

Haha you actually gave full context thats so funny

Do you guys think Batman would follow any Roman statue avatar posters on twitter, if he was alive? Would Osiris?

Feel free to check my folllows -- I doubt there's a single "Roman Statue Avatar" poster

You basically just post Roman Statue Avatar nonsense nonstop in the Moderator Log Thread You don't have much ground to stand on.

I'm more into content along the lines of discussing what happens post election if you say you're an incel but you're actually a fakecel.

1 Like

nma mad right now because he's realized i am the fakecel and he's the incel

1 Like

I'm not an incel.

you jsut said you wanted incel rights in the constitution

2 Likes

you knwo it's grounds for a duel -- you could challenge me (as the incel) to a duel (as the fakecel)