Trump vs Harris debate September 10

Apologize Insom.

Big ass its so crazy how we have managed to stay best friends for 6 years

That's right. That's exactly right.

1 Like

Hope youre not too hungover tomorrow buddy

really suspect that these guys start talking about "losing weight" after ozempic comes out

1 Like

Ozempic has been out for decades

Ironic considering whatever meds they gave you about 2 months ago just entirely changed your personality.

1 Like

I haven't worked a W-2 since I was 16 if you think I have healthcare lmao....

It would be very funny if you worked under the table to steal jobs from the illegal aliens

i don't use ozempic

didnt need it in 2017 when i lose -100 either

gtfoh lmao

Its not hard to lose weight

Its hard to keep it off

1 Like

What if pastel was slowdive

Then i would have had to argue 3 unemployed idiots

1 Like

“Former” bro he’s still getting high. Most of these f ags can’t get it together for longer than 9 months at a time and just cycle through rebuilding their life to a point it’s in a good place then burn it all down with drug addiction. I think my extensive experience with drug addicts really just makes the burisma thing even wilder to me because I’ve known quite a lot of people who smoke and smoked crack in the past and absolutely none of them were able to maintain even basic employment for longer than a few months after relapsing. Hunter isn’t some weekend warrior smoke crack on the weekends either, he’s a bonafide drug addict and likely burns his life to the ground when he starts using, except when people are keeping him around independent of his actions because it benefits them in another way

2 Likes

what are you talking about? Open borders sunshine

When the electrical infrastructure fails what do we do then

Thread took a real nosedive when it went off topic. Coincidence?

Nobody other than you thinks the thread got worse you crazy man

3 Likes