Trump vs Harris debate September 10

No actually every single 13 year old watching things that the streamer is the coolest person on the planet

And I didn’t have to touch my 16 year old dominos coworker either quite franklinly

4 Likes

Youre actually pathetic dude. Why are you watching 21 year old streamer streaming for teenagers? What the actual fuck

No. Fucking my 16 year old coworker is way more pathetic

Its time to step down as forum admin and uncensor the words

■■■ you should try doxing some youtuber lady and making them spend a month offline working with their support system to fill in the cracks in their opsec, and keep some insane guy online away

1 Like

FAKE NEWS? have you even seen the video dude? if you're faking hiding getting sucked off on cam with teenagers watching i think you're fucking ■■■■■■■■ . it wasn't a comedy act, it's not a teenage drama that people "identify" with, it's a 22year old on live television, essentially, and unable or unwilling to resist sex infront of children in middle school.

bro it was not a fake. all he had to do was go off cam, but that's the entire reason she did it and he let it happen

(all of those people hanging around are also guilty)

1 Like

No girl you dont get it he is cool and rich and famous so its really really cool when he does it

the hell does this even mean lol

You guys bringing up shit i did 10 years ago as if it doesnt just mean i know first hand how cancerous and destructive this shit actually is

does this answer your question

I think hes talking about when i privately doxxed asmr darling and told her how i did it so she could make sure none of the people on 7chan found her also

White hat doxx btw - more of an investigation than a doxx because i told her how to fix it

oh oh ok

that does not excuse other streamers' shit character

Anyways my lawyers tell me no further comments as these may be a violation of my parole

i never had a dog in the kai cenat race i don't care for channels that get more than 20 viewers

1 Like

You would love my stream.

jdance you haven't figured out exactly how cancerous yet, since you're still screaming all over the site calling people fgts like a homophobic idiot.

1 Like

Personally i think calling people faggy is incredibly funny

he calls me gay in the lounge :undyingcry: