Trump vs Harris debate September 10

I even tell my boss sometimes

"You are ugly and gay"

Everyone laughs

Its a good time

Especially the younger people who work there and look up to me

Its all quite fun

there's a lot of people out there who've been really hurt by that culture - something i know you're literally too dense/self absorbed to understand yet.

Those people i personally think are snowflakes

Unless theyre being called that and harassed in person with real potential physical danger possible then thats fucked up

But i just type the word on the internet and its quite funny

the most snowflake people are the ones who need the word snowflake

snowflake is actually a cover word for having any real empathy and making absolutely all suffering about you first and foremost
what could be MORE "snowflake" than that shit

fucking ■■■■■■

Uh oh the boxes in your post are hinting at some irony

I havent actually said the f word out loud in like 10 years

If i stop typing it can i still call people gay as a joke?

the stuff you put out in the universe (read: online) is "out loud" you fucking asshole.

No it isnt. We are in the lounge and robots.txt is configured for this site. We are a closed loop

its fine, like i said
not real confident you'll gain the understanding but no real sense badgering you about it

dangerous people are also "just joking" until they're not and behavior like yours makes them feel like they're in good company whether you like it or not

Its fine i just deflect with jokes anyways. I get your point

this is very real and truepilled

I certainly do not keep close company with people who harbor genuine hatred towards discriminated groups

Harvey Weinstein is my spirit animal

Like white males who are discriminated against?

I only type the n word and the f word online as it reminds me of the fun times i had playing call of duty in my teenage years

To destroy that is to destroy culture and heritage

Nyte really would not last a minute in modern warfare 2 lobbies

"genuine hatred"

you spread it around with all the other users here who cope and seethe behind extreme amounts of "jokes" and "internet memes", who are definitely, most certainly, not actually hateful or discriminating towards others(minorities or not) like el oh el

and also they dont go on to continue sharing and spreading this same rhetoric out in whereverland,
you're right.