Trump vs Harris debate September 10

Out of everyone on this site it is quite clear that i am the least hateful and most accepting of any ethnic group or minority in real life. Except french people

you want to learn about what destroying culture actually looks like? study chattel slavery, indiginous american history, middle ages christianization

something with a little more to it than not saying the n word

1 Like

GODS not the heritage of my shitty, angry, hateful aggro internet/gaming childhood culture!!!

how could you take that away from me?!

snowflakes - must be the snowflakes ruining your life

1 Like

What france did to germany post ww2 was inhumane

Completely sabotaged their means of even paying post war reparations. They could have allowed the germans to continue to service their debt but instead crippled them and took more until the german people starved

you should move to minneapolis and start bicycling really switch your whole shit up

I dont know how to ride one of those.

We need to focus on the real problem at hand

■■■ and black people like kai cenat

The other problem: when it comes to posting online i cannot flip a switch that makes me post seriously instead of joking

you mean epok (why?) and kai?

this is so stupidly fake

you are quite capable of sperging out hateful shit on a whim (no, you're not joking when you try to bully someone off the site)

We have to educate ■■■ that being cool like his parasocial influencers will not lead him to happiness

Personally i think that ewiz is the greater of two evils - like when we dropped nuclear bombs on nagasaki and Hiroshima. Those japs were going to keep raping and killing people if we didnt. I have no problems weeding out problematic attention seekers like ewiz.

1 Like

*long exhale, eyes closed*

ive done my engagement farming for today.

Enough of this. Watching demon slayer

Dude theres a fucking gang war going on outside my apartment. Gunshots like ceazy qtf

Diversity is a strength

hes making a fireworks joke .... he lives in a disgusting monocultural hell hole

1 Like

I’m feeling spiritually healed after watching a dad and his young kid launch the ‘works

1 Like

you dont know anything about kai wtf are you saying