Trump vs Harris debate September 10

wait uhh

yea sure

nyte ur talking about kai but ive never heard you say shit about the other twitch streamers that funnel their youthful viewers into paying for their onlyfans or getting banned for showing explicit content to their youthful audience so i can only conclude you either dont actually care about this or you only care about this when its a young black man finessing the man for THE BAG

(and) ill earnestly engage w you cuz youre a real person

logical fallacy

1 Like

logical shut the fuck up

It's true. Just because you've "never heard her say shit" doesn't mean she doesn't care or has no opinion on the matter, you're clearly in the wrong here.

1 Like

if i havent heard it it doesnt exist

quite frankly, shut up

Two people who both use the "You can't be against X because why aren't you vocally against similar thing Y" argument on each other. I say let them go at it

im going to get my statement out there before this is used against me

im against all bad things

3 Likes

So brave.

But how can you be against all bad things if you aren't also somewhat against things that are somewhat bad?

I just don't hear you somewhat speaking out against things that are somewhat bad, even if you say you are somewhat against them. I only hear you speaking out about bad things. Which I think is interesting

I am now going to type 5000 more words which somehow work around to a vague suggestion that you are racist (or biased against some other "protected" minority class)

i condemn the bad part of somewhat bad things

Just played counter strike with a guy from the actual military

1 Like

let the young black man secure the bag on the bad platform

i watched a fair amount of his show to see what the hype meme shit was about, i thought he was overrated, but most celebs usually are. shitty, fine, normal. wouldn't care either way.
but the stuff that came up with his friend (some stuff was streamed/clipped) and then his own sex shit (it's real, quit playin) he's fucked up - just like the others of that rank.

firstly, there's a difference between BLATANT themes of streams or media being sexual in nature, and then others where you are dressing yourself up as something else. kai is old enough to say my show is not intended for children, and to set a precedent for discouraging parents - but he won't. for the fucking money and viewership. the alternative is to just be more responsible with his streaming - but, again, he wont.

and secondly, things ARENT equal between the sexes, and whatever you think - i'm pretty sure the most effective way things are more balanced in that regard comes from men taking the initiative to set better examples
which is just a very depressing thought, really. and you'll cry about how that's an unfair opinion and i'm just going to stare blankly while *thinking about the reality that legally a husband can own the rights to my body and men still cry about snowflake this and snowflake that, sexism isn't real, women take advantage of men blah blah blah....

i don't care what color his skin is

see above

Reserved while i read the above post

1 Like

Yeah idk kai cenat is just one of those people that appeal to absolute fucking ■■■■■■■ like lbj and ■■■

we live in a capitalistic world

if people cared about that shit theyd care about it

they dont

you also have more important things to care about as you stated in your post