Turf War v4 Wrap

the ‘evidence’ you showed was extremely mild for the response you had

Listen, keep having your temper tantrum here. Let your emotions cloud your judgement and your politics go to waste. When it's all said and done and we're running prizepools with thousands of euro and you're sitting on the sidelines watching and smoking weed remember.

"I have failed and succumb to my own emotions. I have no control."

this is hilarious

1 Like

I don't believe your exclamation here.

1 Like

Good game thanks for the host

Well played to the scums and bad played to the towns (more on this later)

General commentary:

1. Issue with turf war setup is a lot of people will die to guns n1 so it's a very day 1 game. Day 1 usually posts are just nonsense/low effort. So a lot of town's impact was mostly nonsense/low effort. Is that their fault or the setup's? Idk but generally I try to minimize n1 killpower. If I'd modify the setup I'd just delay the shots by 1 night (first night no shots) or give out guns or something (you have a neighborhood but only 2 neighborhoods roll a gun per night, or use a town gunsmith type role to give out guns - added benefit of rewarding towny play day 1)

2. The colored text thing is pretty host-dependent, nobody enforces/cares about that from what I've seen but if Osiris cares he can enforce it in his game. Flagging posts for it was annoying though

Agreed good call

1. Don't think scum chat should ever be given out/made public, it's a private place for scum to safely reveal their strategies, they shouldn't have to worry about how much to say knowing that people will read it after the game

2. Insom and matty I had you in the GY, toprak fooled me (by doing nothing and blending in with 6 other town doing nothing), had bazinga as my last. But insom's persistence day 2 was incredible & for that I award you mafia MVP. You had fooled me by EOD2

3. The following towns did next to nothing and should be awarded Least Valuable Player:

@activechoicetostopputtingmyselfthroughth
@ian
@bazingaboy
@theodore
@JCrispy
@KrazyKat

With an extra-special LVP award to Krazy/Ian for having a town/town neighborhood with no goys (the only one, actually) and STILL failing to submit a shot

1 Like

It didn't fool me so you need to work on your scumreading tonals.

LEAST VALUABLE PLAYER - TURF WAR - OFFICIAL VOTE
  • insom
  • bazingaboy
  • SOPHIE
  • KrazyKat
  • Vanilla_Town
  • jcrispy
  • fireworks_over_maynooth
  • theGreatWingdingi
  • Matticus
  • You_lose_i_win
  • ian
  • theodore

0 voters

In the past insom has given up when caught as scum. I will update my character reads to not be fooled by it next game

Insom always gives up on games, he would have given up on this one an hour after if town hadn't ruined the game.

He's legitimately the stupidest user on the site and a drug addict.

I think you should be more nice. There is a time for fighting and a time for peace.

If I am paying anybody money this game it is @Jones (I don't know his username).

As he will probably attest to, Jones and me don't get along too well and have had spouts that have tipped over into the forum many a time. However, by streaming the game every single day he has shown a serious dedication for the tournament and I would feel better with him having the money than any player this game (given the game barely got past day one).

I'm at peace with myself. I don't know if he can say the same. He can apologize to solve things.

Though allow me first. @Insom I will apologize for one post and one post alone and it is where I just called you a drug addict. It has no bearing on the mafia game at hand and was an all around cheap shot because of a momentary surge of anger. I apologize.

1 Like

Congratulations @31.214.227.13-10350 for receiving the 50 Euro Prize pool for NAMafiA Fall League Game 1!

1 Like

It's not official yet, I might wait for next game. I think he might deserve some money from the prize at least though for streaming.

I think we can consider this a practice game. It wasn't a very good display of our town skill and it would be embarrassing if people came to the website to see the start of our tournament and saw this. Hopefully some of the towns (won't say who but there is a poll above) can tighten it up for the next game and we can create something more worthy of the 50 euros.

@Insom is legible for the prizepool again.

1 Like

It was wrong for me to take away stakes from a personal argument (a personal argument that has not been resolved).