ian klaze
Klaze ian
Gamut Klaze
Agubar Nyte
epok KrazyKat

Not Voting

Nyte

77d4ac90-57e3-11e9-9258-eff3fb6a8302

Klaze give me full list of reads Incase you’re done.

ian=epok>you>bazinga

What the heck has bazinga done that's scummy

Uh, what?

or actually replace bazinga with kkat

Why did u say bazinga

Bazinga was initially mega scummy to me then I realized over time that he was kind of being his oddball one track self

He’s usually a little tunnel minded but he’s also usually not far off on his targets so I’ll have to go reread

Assuming u mean my read on kyle

Kyles playing like a town player without a night action, this is exactly how town faz plays lmao. Like theyll do the same thing regardless of alignment early day. The difference is that later on when they throw their hands up to bitch and moan its usually for some effect, to get their way or get the train off them or whatever. But honestly It seems like Kyle really is just upset that people arent towntelling the way he wanted them to lmao

Bazingaboys the secret genius of namafia

I really want to flip krazykat

I'm good with kkat or klaze. Kkat seems kind of like a copout though

That diagonal one LMAO

1 Like

That being said, bazinga is more of a slight scum/null at this point and it's probably just him being dumb as usual

Yeah I just am not a huge fan of flipping klaze cuz I dont like it when hes begging to be flipped. I just think I can recall this happening a lot

A cop out why?
He literally said he was excited to have time and play. The discussion of quick games has come up and he has commented on them. To say he didn’t realize they would end so quickly seems reallly fucking suss