We still Play Mafia - Day 2

Don’t understand this

They just argued about mechanics for an hour

i feel like scum generally wouldn’t want to argue mechanics like that as to avoid drawing unnecessary attention towards htem day one.

I’ve seen it happen a lot… easy way to look active without becoming committal to anything in the game

Deepthroats probably one of the scummier people for me ATM

Asking why ur townreading him is another thing a lot of scum do to look town too

Heightened awareness of his status in the game ETC

Plus every game I remember him being town he tries rly hard to spew garbage reads

I agree. I am looking at nyte for not posting and deepthroat for arguing then going afk. I am also looking at you friend. Your posts had a lot of fluff with little content.

Like urs

I think my posts had a lot of content if you read the setup and really think about it. With the day as short as it was, how an I supposed to get reads?

@Roragok When does this day really end?

I think you should have some now

Besides that friend is doing what he always does but you think he’s Mafia for it but you agree with his read

1 Like

I agree with his read that scum generally wouldn’t want to argue mechanics.

But that puts him into that category.

My top scum reads right now are:

Nyte
Slowdive
Friend
Deepthroat

i am a Vanilla Towner my buddy…

@old_electrowizard_acc what r ur reads

Nyte, Friend, kkat scum reads. Well, nyte isn’t a read, just weird she isn’t posting. I think you’re most likely town, nma is an understatement cc’ed claim, and slowdive is null

Scummy:

Nyte: Posts one fluff post. Typical scum afk tactic.
Slowdive: Skips most of the first day. Typical scum afk tactic.
Friend: Acts like he is trying. Says that people who talk about mechanics are towny, but doesn’t talk about mechanics.
Deepthroat: Makes a few suggestions and then goes afk for the rest of the day.

@mafiabot lynch @Nyte