Wittgenstein's Philosophical Investigations book commentary

This specific book is written in the opposite way

Can someone open a JIRA ticket for the admin epok to get on this one? Do we have anyone who can write the design doc? Do rocks need documentation to access an API or do they do it intuitively? If only we had someone here who was an expert on all this stuff..

And at some point you decide to take responsibility for your negative perspective and interest in judging, when you don’t even commit to the core materials. Particularly with listening to someone who’s simply put more time into the subjects than you.

I can somewhat project but - actually, let’s call it what it is. I can identify things I used to embody to some degree. I just think it’s arrogant, ignorant, and shitty, these days. So I either put all the time in or I stay reserved on my perspective because having a good sense for critical assessment and such can still leave you wrong enough of the time that (If you’re smart) you become comfortable listening further, and judging later.

It is loud and clear in your words that you’re a ways off from learning that.

Yes, mocking me is the only way you can contest me because any time you make an actual argument, I expose you for the absolute moron you are

Watch some Jordan Peterson youtube videos if you want to understand why God is a Lobster. Stop waiting for everyone to spoonfeed you

Shut the fuck up. Christ, you have nothing to offer in any intellectual conversation. You're worse than hbotz is

Read past the first fucking paragraph. It becomes very fucking apparent over the chapter

1 Like

what constitutes taking responsibility for my negative attitude and interest in judging? i admit these things exist.

Maybe not operating in bad faith and actually reading the citations rather than a single paragraph then claiming you read them?

@asoul by the way, i recommend this book. its quite palatable for us hippie-haters.

it does not use very many big words.

I'm sorry but I don't read books.

I only read rocks.

Here’s a really great example.
Will asoul read through this whole (even short) paper?

High five you?

You haven't read the paper

You’ll probably read this one before me - but I’ll read it.

More than hbotz deserves in his dishonest communications with me.

what is this an example of? i recommended him a book. he said he wont read it. i take no offense to that.

No, you haven't read any of the papers being discussed in here but you're in here taking a side.

what? i just linked a very brief summary of philosophy accessible to laymen that i found palatable. are you expecting me to have some nefarious purpose by recommending it to asoul?

Summarize Mr. Nagel for me in 2 lines or less