Wordle, goy edition.

Wordle 315 4/6*

:black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Wordle 316 4/6*

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:

I start every game with "N * G * R " - fill in the blanks hahahahaha
Wordle 316 4/6*

:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Is there a particular reason why the original thread for this is in the lounge? Didn't realize this was such "personal" info.

wordle is very serious business

Alightsoul blog posted in it to troll

1 Like

I think the lounge should be made public. Anyone can hold a public thread hostage by posting about their tinder date and getting it moved to lounge...

1 Like

Non sequitur

You're wrong.

Where should I post if I want to post about personal matters?

Today's and yesterday's words were shit

The other Wordle thread actually does have to remain in the Lounge but we can't tell you why as there are some personal reasons involved there. It's Lounge-specific information

Wordle 316 3/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

First wordle. This took me almost 10 minutes. There should be an imposed time limit.

2 Likes

Whosoever is making the above post belongs in a padded cage with no connection to the outside internet

1 Like
  1. not an incel
  2. attractive, intelligent
  3. high paying job
  4. well adjusted
  5. healthy
  6. at most in his late 20s

and he still uses the internet in 2020 to "talk to people on the computer"

touch grass you ■■■■■■.

no sorry, you're a homosexual because you're not completley insane and you've still managed to use 1000s of hours of the discourse software.

2020 was two years ago

1 Like

Wordle 317 6/6*

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square:

Wordle 317 3/6

:green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square:

Don't lie about your wordle result.