Your Spotify Wrapped 2022

Not even jones could pass that class

1 Like

i passed that while playing dota 10 hours a day + not going to class.
Passing or getting high grades is not something to be proud of, you can start bragging once you have a PhD.

In Jones' defense; he basically only dropped out due to severe illness.

Passed a class?

I have a 94%. You need an 87% for an A.

We are not the same.

Jones dropped out because he couldnt learn the material despite trying to learn it for over 10 hours per day.

i dont know it didnt give me the stupid story and i see 0 promt for it on my phone

was a reply to this.

Apple Music user here

even tho spotify sucks i found myself disappointed by apple music and dont really care to go back rn

The best thing about Apple Music is the radio shows but they bleep em so it’s kinda shit

Hahahahahaha he listens to rap music ahahaha.

1 Like

Sugarcrash elyotto megachad tho

Yeah I don’t think these stats are correct. I feel like I’ve listened to way more hyper pop than drake and melodic blue and call me if you get lost should be way higher

Just admit you are a huge drake fan, eventually the embarassment will get memory holed

1 Like

Drake is one of my favorite artists
But I didn’t listen to a ton of him this year because honestly never mind was only worthy a couple listens through and her loss barely came out

Like I listened to ho99o9 for an entire week before they had a concert here, how’s it 66 plays? (Great number tho considering)

started from the canadian middle class now we here

1 Like

Same but I got back into take care again a bit this year atleast

1 Like

So based