Your website suxks and isnt funny

Fucking with the unfunny website in an effort to fix the palette in a way that supports theme types used by newer users like shades of blue. Sorry if you hate the colors or icons or whatever, I’ll eventually settle upon a good mix again

Also added more tags and tagged popular threads to give examples of how people/staff can tag threads and make it easy to find them later. Our old tags sucked ass sorry

For the record these new tags are hobby, links, pics, politics, and meme. I used bloggy and meta a lil too. They don’t show up as tagged clearly if it’s in the title of the thread and you arent viewing the topic but I did tag our recently posted in meme and links threads. Staff will eventually use a best of tag to mark old goated threads.

@huber I encourage users like you with good threads to try and add tags like hobby to handwriting for example. To make it easy to find ur own threads later, but also so users can find yours.

1 Like

Hear that guys? I'm a good thread maker.

1 Like

More like ur the good thread deleter

2 Likes

banger

1 Like

I am good at deleting and making threads.

3 Likes