Forum Mafia Rules

@s are the most annoying feature on this website

Also you're in my bubble would appreciate if you would back off

I didn't realize this was a discussion i will refrain

Yeah i agree, I need an option to ISO people. private profiles just make the game less fun to play.

1 Like

There is still a very easy way to iso: click search, check "in this topic" and type @their name, then search by latest and start at the bottom. That's how I isoed people in the last game I played and those were massive effort posts.

In the future, all of my games will require private profiles

so what you going to do if I won't put my profile private? zeus me?

Yes.

Though I'll make it clear that's a condition in the sign-up thread and to not sign if you disagree

well it's cool I won't be signing then, your game your rules, I guess.

It’s not easy Compared to clicking their avi on the op

3 Likes

agreed tahts usually how i do

guess i'll just "deal with it"

stunning post, thank you

hm who or what are you referring to

i would be glad to help if i understood how i could

1 Like

it's a response to the approach of "just deal with the harassment" like it can't be perfectly acceptable to deal with potential harassment by having a private profile.

1 Like

qq i had to click three buttons and type a name to iso someone in a mafia game, i can no longer play, just don't even expect me to play anymore!

She is replying to me but didn't understand the point of the post so is just kind of vaguely angry and offended at something I didn't say

the point of your post was to say "deal with the harassment" but they can't actually "deal with the harassment" when it comes in forms outside of this forum, spurred by things on this forum.

offended by something you didn't say - ok. so you're saying it's fine to keep profiles private in order to mitigate harassment?

a good non answer

The formatting and shit for it actually works way better to search on mobile

Lmao she understood exactly your point. Your point was just shitty