09:12 v2 Day 2

It feels like alightsouls trying to take advantage of everyone instability. Trying to put me and Nma against each other. Leaning into your concerns and being very general in his approach, like hes diversifying his troll leads. Not very towny

Nah, I don't think that's a good excuse. They have a daychat and Nma is acting like he wants to be targeted

You could architect some shit like flip alightsoul green flip 1/2 of me/you with him as a prediction of an asoul green outcome.

And I'm not entirely sure but I think that nets them a final 3 guarantee

Either one of J-Crispy/lwyrup could be scum, but they are such chaotic players that it's a coinflip. No idea how to read into that situation.

2 Likes

If Osiris rigged the game so it was 2 scum in the 3 of them it would be really funny

Lwyrup is doing the classic fluff posting and is my de facto scumread between those 2 cuz jcrispys been pro town and I see a world where JCrispy wants to outdo his friends

Sorry I didn't post today. Hectic times at work. But I am caught up now.

I will post my thoughts soon.

Incorrect, I let them have mafia for their own mental health

I think these ideas still could be valid.

Yeah. But you want to get a better result with less effort anyways because it would be funny.

I understand you're busy with work and all, so just lynch alightsoul and let's go next day.

He probably won't agree to it because they are partners haha

Hahahahahahahahaha
@KrazyKat Youre mafia youre mafia

Thoughts on Wingi? You did say that Rude and Mafia shouldn't go in the same sentence.

I am looking at Vanilla, but I can't find a partner except bazinga. Or maybe Sophie.

I could see all scum in JCrispy / lwyrup / theGreatWingdingi / Sophie.

Share things that stood out to you.

@big_ass are you the cop

It's really hard to read all these posts and get any real feel.
Wingding and Vanilla don't think like I do.

I think that if Vanilla is scum, his partners are never wingding or the people parking their votes on him.

Reads town?

Yeah you and Wingdingi don't think like I do either. (You don't think)

1 Like