#1 Cuban SC2 player

Tied to your real name and shit

Don't worry. Joe biden got elected. Gonna be all abt unity and love and trans men competing against women no time for this hocus pocus ur pushing

Why would trans men compete against women?

Wouldn't it be fun to just smash a bitch in a rugby match legally?

he doesnt get it

Oh I know

I'm like / / that close from checking out of society

Like girlfriend walks dog. We meet other people walking dog. Don't even aknowlege their existence.

Don't even treat people as... People?

Just things. Objects.

my mom said ppl move way out of the way when she goes for walks. so many people have lost their humanity

I for one appreciate people giving up that thin veneer of congeniality and instead acting as their real selfish selves

1 Like

more often than not it is only your own attitude that tells them they should be selfish

you guys can give up hope i'm too young to do the same

So you argue the veneer is of selfishness and the true self is congenial

i think most people would struggle to be evil if the chips were down, and would find greater permanent satisfaction in helping others even if it means they die with fewer toys at the end. i don't deny evil and selfish people exist, i think they're just a minority and our relatively solitary lives we lead give us a distance from others that makes a disconnect possible

"The shadow, which is in conflict with the acknowledged values, cannot be accepted as a negative part of one's own psyche and is therefore projected--that is, it is transferred to the outside world and experienced as an outside object. It is combated, punished, and exterminated as 'the alien out there' instead of being dealt with as one's own inner problem" - Erich Neumann

I can't even

i'm sorry if i came off as accusatory or condescending last night i think you're a good person. my heads been kind of fucked up recently

Itā€™s fine

Also I donā€™t equate selfishness with evil

Lots of great things have been done in the world under self serving ideology

The same is true for the flip side, people convinced they are doing something selflessly have done some real bad shit

Iā€™m just speaking on a veneer of congeniality where people act like they are so invested in one anotherā€™s lives with small talk and other wastes of time, things that ultimately donā€™t matter. Like having a random conversation when both people really just wanna walk their dog and get back to normal routine