1070 - Paradigm Shift SIGN THREAD

Unsign

sign

The host is trolling and the game is extremely town sided.

Not playing this game - itā€™s unbalanced and the host is trolling.

It looks like a fairly standard neighbor mafia. Why do you think heā€™s trolling?

Heā€™s not allowing people to play as a joke for teamspeak.

In addition, the game is not a Standard Neighbor mafia as the partner gets the name of the mafia who killed his partner - itā€™s just a joke setup.

If the mean men touch you at night you tell your best friend which priest touched you then kill yourself because you are dirtied.

That does seem inbalanced. @TreeWonSevin should consider removing that mechanic. Not allowing multiple goyclub members to sign is not trolling since itā€™s been confirmed that you guys talk on teamspeak during games.

He knows that we donā€™t cheat and is just trolling us - thereā€™s no point in arguing this.

For the record if I was in the game I wouldā€™ve been talking to the host on teamspeak throughout the whole game so what youā€™re saying just doesnā€™t make sense.

Scum will likely hold their NK until theyā€™re sure they can finish a pair off in 1 go

That doesnā€™t seem like very optimal game design but if you want to play that go ahead.

I just told nma Iā€™m not letting lemon play if NMA is also playing so heā€™s buttblasted. I could change that mechanic but the whole theme was priests touch you and you tell someone and they go after the priest and the priest flips innocent cause guys friends cover his tracks.
May be imba with 2 pairs of priests though cause they can kill themselves cause they donā€™t know the other pair so it would be town sided in that way even harder

3 Likes

Iā€™m not ā€œbuttblastedā€ Iā€™m just not encouraging the unfunny trolling behavior that youā€™re known for.

I would just ignore nma for now tbh. He only posted after I told him the bad news

I think you should always let the host run whatever games he or she wants to run. If the mechanics are weird, we will roll with it and then provide feedback after the game

Oh, priests flip as town? Itā€™s probably fine then.

The game is not going to be very good either way.

Itā€™s not fine still as it is a 1-1 trade at worst.