11 PM Day 2

:clap2: PUT :clap2: YOUR :clap2: HANDS :clap2: UP :clap2: FOR :clap2: DETROIT

Killing one maf from each team before finishing off red team is definitely better. One dead from each team means we have the most information to work with and open up a large possibility of one of the maf teams finishing off the other for us.

Yeah, but you said it's not worth the risk of red hitting town and then said that purple has one shot to kill red. Red has two shots to kill purple

its not a large possibility, it’s a rather slim one in fact

I suppose but I feel this was is less ideal for town

way*

Yeah I haven't made my mind up on it but figured it was what others wanted to do given that it was suggested several times yesterday with no pushback

2/9 +1/8 = 34% chance of mafia hitting mafia on pure chance

2 Likes

If one of the top towns is a deepwolf it helps a lot having mafia kil them for us

Keep in mind there are probably two purple voices in the room. And if people TR them they can really push whatever including get the red. And you guys argue that we should get red but it's a 1/11 chance. Also it means gamut is now totally flopping on his position

I don’t think that’s worth it for us, because there’s also a chance of two town dying in one night which is catastrophic

I think I'm playing highly logically if you SR me for that I'm not sure what to say

we have BPVs

maybe you dont cause your mafia

they could already be gone

Can people please iso KKat and Ian? What the fuck? How are they not on any radars besides mine?

kkat is on my sus list

wait is it two EACH? or two total, I thought it was the latter

@mafiabot vote krazykat

it has to be two total two each would be absolutely busted