11 PM Day 2

Weak beta cuck shit like "hello?" is exactly how you don't get your lynch

The deep state once again conspires against me

1 Like

Just found out there's 2 mafia teams, wow that's crazy.

Hey if the remaining scum members I are bboy Ian Kat just know I’m never voting u guys ever <3 ur my bestest friends

1 Like

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
luckyartist 4 SOPHIE, kyle, KrazyKat, Gamut
iaafr 4 ian, LuckyArtist, kat, iaafr
sophie 1 bazingaboy

Not Voting

insom,

Alive Players - 10

Majority Vote - 6

c6193df0-3533-11ec-a2b9-7743cc2a3451

@insom join up

unfortunately i am not mafia to take advantage of the towns giving a free win to mafia this game

Darn

I’ll hammer lucky if he hits 5; won’t hammer iaafr until he’s had his say

Anyways if ur scum and ur still pushing this hard for my flip idk dude weird fuckin play

If ur town doing it hmmmm

shut up dan shut up dan shut up dan shut up dan shut up dan shut up dan shut up dan shut up dan

2 Likes

@anon82208883 I need you to grow your attention span past the level of my three year old neighbor like just for tonight and change your vote back to iaafr. I really want to be with you in this game. I want us to be friends. If you don't keep focus you're going to make that difficult.

already said it, i think LBJ is way more scummy than iaafr. iaafr is asking the good questions and just seems a bit busy today. im not sure why everyone reads nyte's exit as scummy or think that she would bother to lecture everyone publicly when she has a teamchat to tell jdance off in if she is scum. maybe thats why she was purposely vague but either way I think she'd bother to play it out if she rolled scum

BY SAYING IM GOING TO DIE I AM SOFTING THAT THE WATCHER SHOULD BE ON ME AND DEFLECTING AWAY FROM THE FACT I AM WATCHER

hope that makes it clear to the mafia

let me know when you have a real read on me bro

Hey man you know I respect you but you're dead wrong about the questions iaafr is asking. They're easy questions. They don't come from any point of genuine curiosity or perspective. They're purely observational. Like Kyle, I need you to be with me right now.

sigh

okay ian ill do it for you. but ill ship it later

1 Like

Being a player in this game is like being a cat wrangler but the cats probably have leprosy and do way too many drugs

4 Likes