11 PM Mafia

Intro

I just got home from work and there's 11 people in my home. If anyone ate my bean dip im zeusing them on principle. Townies can hide in my cat's pillow fort to get 2 general bulletproofs for the game. Red Mafia are revhead garage lurkers Purple Mafia are gamers at heart and are hanging out by the dart board and pool table

Setup

• 6 Townies
  • 1 Town Watcher
  • 1 Red Mafia Watcher
  • 1 Red Mafia Goon
  • 1 Purple Mafia Watcher
  • 1 Purple Mafia Goon

Mechanics

• Daystart
  • Both scumteams have daytalk
  • The scum watchers are able to both kill and watch at the same night
  • Town has a general 2-shot Bulletproof modifier: The first two townies to be killed will not die.
  • If one person is shot by both scumteams, that counts only as one general BP-shot wasted.

Role PMs

Town Watcher

Town Watcher PM

Town Watcher

• Welcome, name, you are a Town Watcher .

Abilities:

• Watch: Each night phase you may target a player you wish to investigate. You will receive result of which players targetted that person.
  • You are also a conditional Bulletproof : if you are one of the first two people to get nightkilled - you will live through that night.

Win condition:

• You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

please confirm

Vanilla Town

Vanilla Town PM

Vanilla Townie

• Welcome, [name], you are a Vanilla Townie .

Abilities:

• You have no night nor day actions.
  • However, you are a conditional Bulletproof : if you are one of the first two people to get nightkilled - you will live through that night.

Win condition:

• You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

please confirm

Mafia

Mafia Goon/Watcher PM

Red/Purple Mafia Goon/Watcher

• Welcome, [name]. You are the RedPurple Mafia Goon/Watcher , along with your Watcher/Goon, [name].

Abilities:

• Factional communication: You may talk to your partner in pm's
  • Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill.
  • Watcher PM only : Each night phase you may target a player you wish to investigate. You will receive result of which players targetted that person.
  • Watcher PM only You may perform both of the Factional kill and Watch at the same time.

Win condition:

• You win with Red/Purple Mafia, when all threats to it are dead or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

please confirm

Alive Players

@_jdance
@bazingaboy
@ian
@SOPHIE
@anon82208883
@insom
@LuckyArtist
@KrazyKat
@kat
@Nyte
@Gamut

GLHF

attention

iaafr is subbing in for nyte, unless someone knows how to fix the bot a vote for nyte is a vote for iaafr

here is a picture of my kitty Brick for inspiration

Day lasts until a majority of 6 is reached or 1am est october 23

3 Likes

@mafiabot startday 7090

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

jdance, bazingaboy, ian, SOPHIE, kyle, insom, LuckyArtist, KrazyKat, kat, Nyte, Gamut,

Alive Players - 11

Majority Vote - 6

32074460-32b1-11ec-ae91-557856b1b3fc

first, bitch ass *****

@mafiabot vote @Gamut

@mafiabot vote jdance

Take that back or iaafr will give you bad luck for 7 years

hold on there partner

2 Likes

Who wants to play mario kart I brought my switch

Not focusing on the game is a red flag

Ah so you are shit at mario kart got it