2018 Annual Moderator For A Day Competition!

Well guys, names jdance or you can call me Matthew if you want. I’m probably the newest member to this board, and I had neither DotA or mafia experience before coming here so the only thing we all shared was just being humans.

Wasn’t sure how well I’d fit in at first. I was hopin that I wouldn’t cause too much stress on the forum because at times I can be erratic so I made this poll to see if you guys was enjoying me as much as I was enjoying you: Do you guys like me, or not?

And as it turns out I was doing alright by myself here. Way I see it slowdive probably voting a yes nowadays and that’s pretty astounding I think - 17/1 ratio - I don’t think you find a more liked user on this site than me and that’s a fact.

As far as what I would do if I were mod for a day - I’d ban everyone except Goyclub. The site would consist of just me, nmagane, Benny, and Jones.

And yeah you know even if I don’t win that’s alright, I just wanna be doin what the community a wantin me to be doin. That’s all I got