2018 Annual Moderator For A Day Competition!

There are so many good candidates already it’s hard to choose. I will be submitting a 5000 word write-up shortly outlining my thoughts.

you don’t have to stick with the culture there are plenty of girls who are into cultures that arent their own

formal request for the dates of my moderatorship be extended indefinitley; as my e-relationship with nyte has ceased, I will have much more free time on my hands.

This needs a thread of its own

Mod me and I will ban everyone who uses the term “gaslighting.”

T E m p t I N g

Just stared at a girl directly into her eyes for the first time ever

krazy is gaslighting me

Vote kkat

whats wrong with the term gaslighting

this isnt the first time ive seen an internet user display a negative opinion towards use of hte term

It’s really abused by certain members of this forum, and now most people use it in some dumb ironic way

it was used by benny and nma extensively to make themselves out to be the victims when people were reporting that they were griefing others on the minecraft server and in mafia

it’s now spread to become a forum meme - the worst kind of plague

case in point

I had this exact reply chain in mind when I made that post :)

No you didn’t, you used it earnestly. Stop gaslighting this forum

If you couldn’t tell that was ironic, you’re a moron. However, I believe you’re just gaslighting me

not banning nmagane was a huge mistake

im like physically repulsed emulating his posting style and thinking about typing things like “your trolling the thread”

can we go back and set this on the right path

Mod me so I can ban asoul for gaslighting

am I ewizzing this thread by demanding someone be banned for being excessively unpalatable

is this morally wrong?

It’s not gaslighting if you’re doing it as a joke.