9:12:GAME:DAY 3

Nyte shares a role/slot with me, but she is likely griefing because nobody knows what she is talking about in the thread

My role is VT

Do either of you think this post might hold some clues as to what is going on?

1 Like

Yeah it's a clue that he is either cheating or lying a lot to win as scum.

I think that based on this post, we should probably remove Dondi.

Truth is it is just not fair - one player in the game holds two votes whereas 2 players in the game (me and Nyte) hold only 1 vote.

It's not fair at all. Very mafia-sided game.

Let's vote him out. I am ready to pull the trigger

2 Likes

I will follow your lead, but I will flame you forever if you lead another mislynch.

@mafiabot vote @Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk

Well, it seems that was a lie.

krazy, right?

for the sake of the game i will ignore my messages. it disappeared anyway, just like my role pm thread. well, the first one, anyway

Is it possible that :b:an totally fucked up the setup?

If so, who cares.

If not, then vote out the liar.

Well he is the only one besides me who isn't claiming mafia -- definitely a scumtell. Oh right, yeah, you're talking about being "blocked" as a "VT" because why?

Who in their right mind wouldn't vote out VanillaTown in this situation after all he's said. Except that there was a mafia claim by Dondi and Nyte keeps scumtelling too for some reason.

So after all this it's Krazy because he was the last one on the pastel train on D1 after trying to divert to Supa?

Are you serious?

I assure you I am town.

1 Like

We have to vote out Dondi because otherwise the game goes to final 3 with 1 guy controlling 2 of the votes