A discussion on ethics and age of consent laws

I work at an unnamed pizza store in a state where the age of consent is 16, and many of my coworkers are young - 16 and 17 year olds mostly. And they’re all hot as fuck. I am experiencing a moral dilemma. Now, I have no issues having sex with a 16 year old (neither does the law here) but I cannot date one because of the judgment of my peers. I’d be labeled as a ‘creep’ when I just want some nice, young, tight pussy. I guess I don’t know what to think. Does anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

How did I know this would be a jdance thread

Are you saying I should only date people my age?

You’re fine. The issue isn’t the age difference itself; it’s the destruction of innocence. If anything they’ve fucked way more than you. They would be the corrupters.

quit being a pedo and fuck people ur own age loser

Because he’s a pedophile

I didn’t think about it like this. I sure don’t want to have a negative effect on these girls, I’d like for them to be as happy as possible and maintain full faculty in their lives.

First off: how old are you?

I just don’t see how this is relevant

jesus christ fucking kill me

1 Like

Half your age plus 7

That’s 17.5

Close enough

flag n move on its a troll, very low effort one too

The next time I can sneak a picture of my coworker I’ll show you how hot she is.

1 Like

no thanks

Woops I had flash turned on

Do her

Just don’t date her right? Young people are impressionable how do I make sure I don’t accidentally groom them