A Traitor amongst Traitors Day 1

READ THIS POST.

This setups complicated I recommend reading the original thread for a full breakdown of role concepts. I tried to minimize the wordiness here.

32 HOUR DAY, 16 HOUR NIGHTS. Shortened to 36hr D3/D4

Roles Explained

Vest Earner

Your ability: You must submit exactly 2 names of people you think are scum on n1. If both are right, you get a vest. You may continue submitting scum partners after BUT If its submitted after n2, you must be correct or you will forfeit your vest if you had it.

• PM

PM was just "You are Vest Earner" with body of "reply to confirm"

• If you are secretly Dictator or pardoner, you will be informed at EOD1. If you are backup cop, you will not be informed until the Cop passes, but you flip on death. Read mafia section for anticlaim mechanic.

• Dictator: Submits 4 names n1. The highest 2 on the list that are alive on day 2 are the only eligible lynches for that day. If dies before d3, reveals as "Non-Cop Town" until d3.

• Pardoner: Submits 3 players n1. The highest 2 alive on the list on d3 will be passed over if they are lynched. If dies before d3, reveals as "Non-Cop Town" until d3.

• Backup Cop: is unaware he is cop until first cop dies. if killed, he flips as backup cop.

• Town cop is given a randed n0 townie result.

• Wincon: standard

Mafia

• PM

was just "You are Mafia" with body of "reply to confirm. youll be added to chatzy in a sec"

• There is no daychat. No PRs. Flips as Scum. You must be active in night chat to vote for a kill. If they target the same person as Traitor, a random scum on the train dies.

• Mafia have an anti-claim mechanic where they may guess who is a Director or Pardoner. If it's wrong, one random scum that was a part of this train will randomly die. If its right said town pr dieds. Scum can target themselves for epic gameplay.

• Wincon: outnumber town, have Traitor dead.

Traitor

• appears as Mafia teammate to Mafia, chat and all. Appears to cop as scum. Flips as scum.
  • submits their NK by EOD instead of at night.

Alive Players

Agubar
Gamut
Jenanda_Bollywood
Matticus
Nyte
Rildom
Roragok
bazingaboy
faZz
fuckmafiauniverse
ian
murs
yns

GAME WILL START WHEN I HAVE EVERYONES CONFIRMATIONS, HOPEFULLY BY 10? DAY MAY BE SLIGHTLY EXTENDED TO MAKE EOD NOT AWFUL.

2 Likes

6 confirms so far

to people having trouble seeing their pm list easily. On desktop you can press "g", then "m" to quickly access your messages. mobiles a bit harder, i recommend navingating to your profile through your avvy/top-right cog within the sidebar menu then pressing Messages.

apologies for putting your role in the Name of your message, i forgot how many people use quick messages

Alright, pretty much everyones signed up

@mafiabot startday 3565

2019-06-05T00:30:00Z2019-06-06T15:00:00Z

The game has begun

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

Jenanda_Bollywood, Roragok, ian, yns, fuckmafiauniverse, murs, faZ, bazingaboy, Nyte, Gamut, Matticus, Rildom, Agubar,

Alive Players - 13

Majority Vote - 7

85f8ebd0-872a-11e9-865b-c387138705c5

Town here

I believe we should create another town circle it worked out really well last game

1 Like

I am the vest guy

@mafiabot lynch @nyte

Just hammer this fast

Nice website

@mafiabot lynch @big_ass

Me and nyte are the current townteam

scummy to lynch nyte so quickly

nyte's reads the past 2 games were nearly spot-on

ian is a glutton and this leads me to believe he might be scum
@mafiabot @ian

@mafiabot lynch @ian