A Traitor amongst Traitors Day 2

Would you mind sharing two names that you’d rather be lynching in

right now jenanda and bazinga

but i need to read d1 again after the flips and take another look

Hello, I am vest earner. Don't vote me or we'll probably lose. Thanks for your cooperation.

I can't see Bazinga not being scum at this point.

Well gee matty you aren’t towntelling for me so looks like we lost cuz I can’t see you as town

I can't believe you'd think bazinga is town. What has he done all game except reaction lynch me after I started to call him out on his weird posts?

Who is mafia matty except bazinga and why

What is this? Can you answer my question about bazinga.

Yeah I’ll tell you exactly why: no one with brains comes in and compliments the dictator picks unless they were the one to make them themselves so until further notice I believe he’s the actual dictator

I could easily see Jenanda or you being scum. I could also see Agubar as scum. I don't like fuckmafiauniverse's entrance today nor Nyte's. I'm undecided.

Why on all

I need raisins

I could only see him being dictator if I completely forgot about his play on D1. But I suppose it's possible.

Why are you and fuckmafiauniverse talking about n0 checks on the backup cop. How could you both confuse that?

Also what is this?

Matty. I am the one asking questions here

You are questioning how i misread cop from back up cop?

Do you think scum is more likely to miss that it wasnt real cop dead???

It's not hard to read it Faz. Are you accusing me of being scum because I read backup cop correctly? Really?

Are you dense?

I am asking you to explain your scum reads with reasons

Yes i am saying your reads isnt right. Town misreads that information more often then scum.