A Traitor amongst Traitors Day 2

The only strong read I have is bazinga as scum. I can't really say strongly about anyone else without rereading D1. There are just little things I didn't like. I haven't played with fuckmafiauniverse but I didn't like how he opened today.

Well there is more than 1 scum...

And its you vs agubar

And im not exactly townreading your day so far

How much of day 1 did you read?

Most of it. I can go through what I didn't like in detail, but it'd take a while.

What about Fmu opening today do you dislike?

Who ate your townreads and why?

That he misread the backup cop like you and that he confused me with Agubar for some reason. He was also fairly quick to throw down a lynch.

What about his unvote?

I saw that but it could go either way. Either town realizing that he shouldn't be voting or scum faking it.

Faking what?

That being so decided early is a bad idea.

Faz you’re coming off scummy

I am not following you at all...

Type up full reads on everyone this game with 2-3 sentences explaining your reads plz thanks

But frankly we simply need more input from matty. I absolutely was scumlean on him yesterday for his activity level but then again I’m surprised he actually signed the game. Can’t tell if that definitely puts him in the scum boat or not for him to show up and do less after how upset he was last game.

A lot of my townreads got mixed up after I read EOD. I'll have to take another look.

Epok wanted to host instead of play, so I signed. But that whole line of discussion is off for you in my opinion.

Yeah well given that you think you know how to townread me I’m sure a lot is “off” for you, about me

Your weird posts early on D1 don't make sense now that you were just very purposely faking it the whole time. Why do that as town?

I laughed when i realized nyte was mimicing kyle from 2 games ago and half of you morons townread her day 1