A Traitor Amongst Traitors - The Final Day

How about we roll a dice. 2 is gamut

@discobot roll 1d2

1 Like

:game_die: 1

1 Like

Ok fuck the dice roll

You led us astray. It takes an enormous amount of effort to think it's a good idea to go with quiet Gamut instead of the person that blitzed faZ and took away a mislynch for mafia.

I mean yeah but look how much more exciting the game has been you can't argue with results

The results are that if I vote Gamut and lose to you with that play then it will be a huge embarrassment.

I can't deny that

The reality is that that play lets Gamut play a really easy, comfortable game as traitor, if he is traitor. It's not difficult to come up with reasons why you'd blitz a mafia as traitor.

You should flip a coin then see if you want to go with the choice

I won't be flipping a coin. My soul read from early on was Gamut, but in the end I trust math more.

Math is retarded. Can math teach you the aesthetics of a man's clean cut penis? No. Math is sterile. Mafia is too rich to be solved with just math

It's not a definitively solvable game, just percentages, but the percentages point towards you being more likely.

Pondering about it leaves me in deep WIFOM, and I admit, if you're traitor you played it well because it looked honest on D3.

I don't really think it's a bad idea to suspect Faz on a traitor fakeclaim, but blitzing him was a huge mistake.

This song has 140 million views

Imagine you convincing me you're mafia after that play and me losing to it.

I am fully aware

:alien:

But why go through the trouble of killing Roragok to setup faZ and then making an obviously traitor-y D3 blitz on him?