A Traitor Amongst Traitors - The Final Day

I'll give you a hint it's because I didn't

You've done very little to suspect Gamut. You lynch Gamut while pretending to suspect me even though you have suspected me far more.

Matticus if you could look into my creamy blue eyes right now you would know I'm not scum

1 Like

I suspected it was faz due to gamut framing faz with the mechanical info, and then obviously im gonna suspect gamut after faz flips mafia

The first thing you did on N3 was suspect me. You suspected me after your blitz. Amazing.

Yes but you wasted so much time that I couldnt believe you were traitor

You can't believe that your play has left me in a horrible position?

I know youre not traitor cause you would have just voted gamut so now I am retroactively making things up to make me seem mafia

:man_shrugging:t6:

Excellent word choices here, doesn't seem suspicious at all.

The way I see it is that gamut gets to flex on faz for winning as traitor or we win

And faZ will be so pleased to yell at me for losing to you.

Nobody would blame me for lynching you and being wrong, except Nyte and Jenanda - they knew - they always knew.

I just know whatever option I choose will be wrong.

Epok should allow an ask an audience poll for matticus. We've already gotten the 50/50. What more could you need

1 Like

Maybe Gamut is scared to enter the thread today.

I'd be scared too, what with him being the role that he is.

I'm afraid I'm a working man.

Nyte kill after all. Didn't even push either of us to vote with him.

Mildly offended at being called "quiet" this game. Feels like no matter what I do people aren't satisfied with my activity level.