A Traitor Amongst Traitors - The Final Day

I didn't mean your activity level was low, I just meant that you seem soft-spoken and out of the spotlight. You haven't been sticking out.

I know this is the part where I'm supposed to be assuaging your doubts Matty, but honestly I don't know what to say that I haven't already. All I can really do now is put my soul in front of you for your judgment in realtime.

Game's been done for a while from where I'm sitting.

What do you think of Bazinga today?

This would be poor planning on Bazinga's part. The game being easy to finish would mean that Bazinga played both a poor mafia AND a poor traitor at the same time.

At no point have I felt like this was an easy game.

I think the Double Scum Fatigue is even more apparent today.

Yup.

Whenever I feel like the game is easy, I feel like I'm missing something. Usually there is some misdirection involved.

Bazinga's plan would have to be 2-deep, as you said. He would have to rely on us getting WIFOM'd by his obvious D3 play, and overthink the game.

Your position now, how do you feel about it if you were traitor. Wouldn't avoiding conflict be optimal positioning?

The Nyte kill is interesting because he suggested we namekill Nyte, I agreed with him but didn't add my vote, and then he didn't bring it up or push it again. And she ends up not even being Pardoner.

I think that is interesting. Wouldn't adding risk be a bad idea?

It's really hard to judge what I'd do as the traitor in this scenario because everything leading up to this point would have been really different. I initially suspected Faz because his approach is EXACTLY how I'd have handled earlygame as traitor with him on my team - pushing each scum as potential traitor, keeping tensions on the team high and trying to get my team caught by town.

I would play traitor like you.

How's that?

Avoid the spotlight. Let my teammates fight. Leverage disarray.

Why do you characterise my play as "avoiding the spotlight"? I was tunneling the cop...

Look at the connections. Bazinga has his lynch on you, meaning that action is focused at me. You didn't overtly push anyone as traitor -- not enough to be targeted yourself. You let faZ and bazinga go at it, and you hid.

If you are mafia, you are relying on me to protect you.

Why is this game solved for you, but not for me?